Things happen when you least expect it...

Insure your home and give peace of mind to your family with Buildings & Contents Insurance.

Without Buildings & Contents Insurance you could be financially ruined if a loss occurred or constrained by having to set aside money to fund your own repairs or replacement.

Buildings & Contents Insurance provides you with peace of mind by protecting your home, contents and personal belongings from damage or loss whilst also protecting your legal liabilities as a property owner or occupier.


Cover Options

Buildings & Contents



Fire, smoke, explosion, lightning, earthquake Covered! Covered! Covered!
Malicious damage or vandalism Covered! Covered! Covered!
Storm or flood Covered! Covered! Covered!
Subsidence or heave Covered! Covered! Covered!
Accidental breakage of glass Covered! Covered! Covered!
Replacement Locks - Up to £750 Covered! Covered! Covered!
New for old replacement Covered! Covered! Covered!
Escape of water or oil Covered! Covered! Covered!
Alternative accommodation Covered! Covered! Covered!
Trace and Access - Up to £5,000 Covered! Covered!  
Property Owners Liability Covered! Covered!  
Occupiers' Liability Covered!   Covered!
Theft of contents in garage/outbuildings – Up to £3,000 Covered!   Covered!
Contents within the grounds of your client’s home – up to £1,000 Covered!   Covered!
Business Equipment Covered!   Covered!
Food in the freezer Covered!   Covered!

What’s not covered?

As with all insurance policies there are certain circumstances when your client will not be able to make a claim, known as exclusions. Full details of the exclusions which apply are provided in our policy document (we will send to you on request)

Some examples of exclusions include:

  • Any loss or damage caused by wet rot or dry rot
  • General wear and tear
  • Storm or flood damage to fences, hedges and gates
  • Loss or damage by some events which occur after the insured property has been unoccupied for more than 60 days
  • £250 Excess Payment for Escape of water or oil or the excess stated in your client’s certificate, whichever is the greater
  • Loss or damage by theft or malicious damage is excluded unless force and violence is used to get into or out of your home
  • There is no Personal Liability cover provided by the policy

The default excess will be £250* however you may choose the excess you require for your policy. The options range from £50 to £500. The excess for the buildings is separate to the excess for the contents. If a claim occurs affecting both Buildings & Contents, only the single higher excess will apply.

*Subsidence claims under the Buildings Section is subject to a minimum £1,000 excess.

£250 standard policy excess for Escape of water or oil (or the excess stated in your client’s certificate, whichever is the greater)


We are able to search through a range of policies to find the one that suits you best from our selected panel of providers. We only recommend policies that are 5 Star Defaqto rated giving you peace of mind that in the event of a claim you will be dealt with fairly and promptly.


For Buildings and Contents Insurance we usually offer products from a limited panel of providers.